Contexte & Environnement
Currently undertaking an international expansion, the Group intends to launch an online beverage website in Europe and more specifically Italy. Atfer working a fews months in Lille, north of France, you will be then be based in Italy in a town of your choosing, according to optimal business opportunities. We will start our line off with beer and extend it to other beverages such as spirits and wine.
As a Country Manager, you will be responsible for managing all operations within the country. Your job descriptions are:
- Define and promote commercial developpement and marketing stategy according to the business plan and the global company’s strategy;
- Create a new line of products, using the existing one and more local/specific ones;
- Reference italian products and integrate them to the French range;
- Ensure back office tasks like translation, customer support, administrative management;
- Recruit sales and marketing staff and monitor performance.
Missions & Profil
France’s Market Leader for online beer sales, InterDrinks markets more than 3,000 beers and beer-related products to professionals and the general public through different distribution channels. Created in 2007, the group develops and manages multiple websites and is preparing the roll-out of its offer to an international market, as well as enlarging its product range. Our objective: to make quality products accessible to all!
Le déroulement du recrutement
- Réception des candidatures
- Analyse des CV
- Entretien téléphonique
- Entretien cabinet
- Entretien physique
- Réponse finale
- Five years of experience in the beverage selling business preferably in e-commerce. You have a strong understanding of how a business operates,
- Organized, independant, perseverant, you are a natural leader who can arbitrate and make -sometimes tough- decisions,
- You are familiar with the italian culture and are fluent in italian, french and english. Beer enthusiast, you want to join a team of passionate individuals!