Contexte & Environnement
Diota, the European leader in Augmented Reality software solutions for the automotive and aerospace industry, is looking for a Delivery Manager m/f based in Stuttgart, Germany.
After an internal training you will become the key interface between the customers and the transverse divisions of the company.
- You create and implement demonstrations of augmented reality through 3D design tools (Unity, Catia Composer, Siemens ...)
- You train customers to use the solutions.
- You coordinate the installation and configuration of Diota solutions for their customers and guarantee the quality of the service in accordance with their commitments.
- You assure technical assistance for the customers facing different problems.
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of the service by implementing corrective and preventive actions and updating the installation procedures of the solutions.
Missions & Profil
Diota - European leader in software solutions based on Augmented Reality, allows industrial players to increase their performance by linking reciprocally digital data and human operational areas. The company's objective is to put new technologies at the service of Man and thus contribute to the construction of industry of tomorrow. Thanks to augmented reality software and hardware solutions, Diota wants to make companions' work more comfortable, more efficient and less painful, in order to increase the competitiveness of their companies in the market.
Le déroulement du recrutement
- Réception des candidatures
- Analyse des CV
- Entretien téléphonique
- Entretien cabinet
- Entretien physique
- Réponse finale
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in IT Sciences you justify significant experience of at least 2 years in a similar position in the industrial environment and have an interest in new technologies.
- Knowledge of 3D universe, especially Unity3D in compulsory, strong computer skills, especially Windows (installing software, embedded electronic systems), pedagogical approach and sense of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills, sense of organization, discipline and autonomy, imperative technical English, travel mobility in Germany, driving license.