Contexte & Environnement
The technical architect will have to contribute to the IT infrastructure transformation, which consists of putting in place solutions to take advantage of opportunities provided by new technologies (cloud, infrastructure as code, devops).
The main topics
- The set up of a hybrid cloud, the delivery of our dev and tests platforms in the public cloud, the migration toward “as a service" infrastructure services for storage and backup, redesign and expansion of the active directory to MS Azure ....
- Define the right infrastructure components and architecture to implement in the framework of business projects. Advice and suggest innovative solutions when relevant.
- Study technical solutions in order to improve or set up infrastructures services
- Compare several scenarios and make recommendations
- Write technical documentations (high level design and low level design documents)
- Contribute to the build of the infrastructure solutions
- Advice, propose and validate the infrastructure to be instantiated in the business projects
Missions & Profil
The IS Department (35 collaborators) is looking for a Infrastructure Technical Architect.
Le déroulement du recrutement
- Réception des candidatures
- Analyse des CV
- Entretien téléphonique
- Entretien cabinet
- Entretien physique
- Réponse finale
- You have ten years experience in a similar IT position with focus on DataCenter. Ideally you held a first management position for a small team.
- Your technical expertise covers: IT infrastructure services (datacenter, network, servers, SAN, …), Cloud, SDDC, IaC, IaaS...
- Fluent in English and French (oral, written)