Contexte & Environnement
- The Junior Business Analyst will support the financial advisors by facilitating, gathering and documenting business requirements and business workflows.
- His main purpose is to analyse and present investment opportunities in real estate, private Equity and hedge fund management.
- He must be capable of analysing real estate transactions in Europe and the USA. He must also have a capability to analyse hedge funds and other alternative investments in Capital markets in order to select a best in class.
- The Junior Business Analyst displays an excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills that fosters strong one to one interactions with senior business analysts and directors. He must be comfortable in a light hierarchic structure.
- The Junior Business Analyst must be autonomous and capable of initiative while producing synthetic documents to summarize sometimes complex investments and be able to give an educated opinion on business opportunities and risks.
- Annual gross salary: 110-115 CHF (Ordinary Time Earning) with an interesting pension plan and stock option program.