Head of HR m/f - Luxembourg
Take up a new challenge within a young and very motivated team in Luxembourg
- Rémunération annuelle
- based on profile
- Type de contrat
As a part of a successful and growing international team, you will be managing all aspects of Human Resources for the Luxemburgish office, leading a small team and participating to global projects.
Your main responsibilities :
- Recruitment – development of Luxembourg office, owning hiring targets, tracking progress and driving initiatives, on-boarding process
- Operational duties - support and direct employees regarding HR related questions and develop effective solutions to respond to employee issues
- Compensation and benefits, payroll management, wage negotiations - draft/modify all HR-related topics which should comply with local law and be in line with local market
- Career and talent management, coaching and leanding of a small team
- Global Mobility – social security and tax management for assignees from and to Luxembourg
- Ad hoc global HR projets management
- Office management – contact person for providers, orderings, etc.
Vous vous appuierez sur :
1 As a university graduate, you have 7 to 10 years hands-on experience in HR generalist role ideally in consulting sector. With a solid knowledge of Luxemburgish market (administration, recruitment, legal and payroll...), and an experience in international
2 Experienced leader and team manager, you are able to work independently, you are organized, results driven and you have a willingness to work and travel internationally.
3 You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command of written and spoken English and German and/or French.