Industrial Project Manager [Germany] m/f - Stuttgart, Germany
European leader in Augmented Reality software solutions for the Automotive and Aeronautics Industry
- Rémunération annuelle
- 60k€ full package
- Type de contrat
- Stuttgart, Germany
Diota, the European leader in Augmented Reality software solutions for the automotive and aerospace industry, is looking for an Industrial Project Manager m/f based in Stuttgart, Germany.
As part of the industrialization team, you will be in direct collaboration with our R&D and sales departments and will be responsible for:
- Analysis of customer needs and definition of specifications.
- Projects supervision and management (software and hardware solutions for industry).
- Acting as an interface with customers and coordinating projects with R&D, sales and delivery teams.
- Reporting to general management.
- Ensuring customers’ satisfaction.
Moreover you will accompany other teams on pre-sales phases to evaluate project requirements (planning, staffing, risk management).
Vous vous appuierez sur :
1 Holding the Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree, you have minimum 3 years experience in technical project management (monitoring, deliverable progress, costs, etc). Ideally you are familiar with the concepts and tools commonly used in industrial information syst
2 Strong listening and analytical skills, ability to make proposals and spirit of challenges, interpersonal and writing skills, rigor and independence, capacity to organize and structure activities.
3 You are fluent in German and in English, you have a good knowledge of industry and real interest in new interactive technologies (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality). The first experience in this field would be a plus.
- Technical Project Management
- Industrial Information Systems