IS Production Manager m/f - Paris
Propose and implement innovative solutions with a real business value
- Rémunération annuelle
- According to profile
- Type de contrat
The IS Production Manager will have to sustain the securization of the Information System production run.
- Supervises the operational support activities. Works closely with all IT teams/resources to drive and coordinate issues analysis and resolution.
- Ensures that IT systems are operating with sufficient visibility and instrumentation to deliver incident detection, response and resolution.
Incident & Crisis Management
- Leads the major incidents and crisis management.
- Ensures proper analysis of incidents, documentation after resolution and the processing of actions for the continous improvement.
- Defines & implements guidelines and process to ensure a good quality of the run.
- Enhances the processes that measure, monitor, and report on the availability and performance of IT systems.
Vous vous appuierez sur :
1 You have ten years experience in a similar IT position, combination of support, infrastructure management, development and management experiences for trading business activities.
2 Your technical expertise covers: team management (more than 8 people) and transversal coordination, IS Security, IS Change processes...
3 Fluent in English and French (oral, written)
- Information Systems Project Management
- Software Project Management
- Team Management
- Trading Systems