Product Owner H/F - Clermont-Ferrand, France
Join the 3D texturing adventure !
- Rémunération annuelle
- Selon profil
- Type de contrat
- Clermont-Ferrand, France
The Substance solutions have reimagined the process of 3D texture creation since 2003. It is quickly spreading to the fields of VFX and animation, design and architecture, allowing a growing number of artists and designers to harness the power of rapid, efficient texturing and material authoring.
Working actually with a large range of international clients such as Naughty Dog, Hyundai and Side Effects, they do care about user experience and had launch recently the “Substance Academy” to improve the communication with their community.
Our client is looking for a Product Owner for Substance Designer. With a strong team spirit and a love for users, the Product Owner has a key role in the creation and development of a product.
- Embrace Agile methodologies with full transparency and cooperation, development sprints and frequent releases
- Work with developers, product designers, UX and QA experts to craft an amazing product
- Be part of a small autonomous and empowered development team
- Write down the user stories and groom the backlog
- Keep a good sync between the dev team, the product managers and designers, and the rest of the Company, as well as testers, users and customers
The first interview will be with a Talent Manager of MyJobCompany to discuss about the advertisement and your career path. Then you will participate at a job interview with the Technical Team of our client.
Vous vous appuierez sur :
1 Practice of Agile methods and notions of development techniques to interact efficiently with developers
2 Knowledge of asset production development processes and experience with customers' feedback and support
3 Understanding of CG technical issues (straight/premult, PBR workflow, color spaces...)
- Agile methods
Nos autres offres
- Secteur Ventes en magasin
- Conseiller(e) de vente H/F
- Rémunération annuelle Base fixe + intéressement sur CA
- Type de contrat CDI
- Localité Ile-de-France
- Secteur Marketing, Communication
- Community manager & Assistant marketing
- Rémunération annuelle 550€/mois + avantages
- Type de contrat Stage
- Localité Paris, France
- Secteur Chargé d'affaires
- Test offre
- Rémunération annuelle 500 €
- Type de contrat Stage
- Localité 93100 Montreuil, France