Descriptif du poste
Description du Poste
The Substance solutions have reimagined the process of 3D texture creation since 2003. It is quickly spreading to the fields of VFX and animation, design and architecture, allowing a growing number of artists and designers to harness the power of rapid, efficient texturing and material authoring.
Working actually with a large range of international clients such as Naughty Dog, Hyundai and Side Effects, they do care about user experience and had launch recently the “Substance Academy” to improve the communication with their community.
They are currently looking for an engineer to add to their core technology team working on the Substance Engine. As such, you will develop new rendering algorithms, port and optimize the current engine implementation on new hardware targets, and improve the core mecanism.
- Developing new features, optimizing and porting on new hardware the texture rendering engines used in Substance Designer and Substance Painter (GPU and CPU on personnal computers, gaming consoles and mobile hardware).
- Adding new features and optimizing in the realtime 3D viewports in our applications.
- Adding new features and optimizing the realtime 3D painting and material compositing algorithms in Substance Painter.
- Optimizing the more computationally intensive algorithms used in our products
The first interview will be with a Talent Manager of MyJobCompany to discuss about the offer and your career. The second step will be an interview directly with our client’s technical team.
Allegorithmic is a French SME constantly on the edge of innovation in 3D texturing, our client has become a standard in the game industry. With a fast-growing community, they are rapidly expanding to the industries of Animation/VFX, Architecture, and Industrial Design. Keywords ? Innovation, Respect and Hybridation.
Déroulement du recrutement
- Réception des candidatures
- Analyse des CV
- Entretien cabinet
- Entretien téléphonique
- Entretien physique
- Réponse finale
- Enginering degree or MS in computer science with a specialisation in computer graphics
- Good skills in C/C++, high performance programming and low level optimization
- Experience with GPU APIs and Shader programming