Descriptif du poste
Description du Poste
The Substance solutions have reimagined the process of 3D texture creation since 2003. It is quickly spreading to the fields of VFX and animation, design and architecture, allowing a growing number of artists and designers to harness the power of rapid, efficient texturing and material authoring.
Working actually with a large range of international clients such as Naughty Dog, Hyundai and Side Effects, they do care about user experience and had launch recently the “Substance Academy” to improve the communication with their community.
They are currently looking for a skilled senior software engineer. As such you will be in charge of the creation and improvement of our tools Substance Designer and Substance Painter.
- Design, code, review, test and debug high-end software dedicated to 3D artists
- Collaborate with the product design and product management teams
- Propose technical solutions and innovation as well as improvements to production processes
- Work in a small and autonomous team, with a direct link to the Lead Software Engineers and the CTO
- Participate to a highly-collaborative, inspiring creative environment
Embrace Agile methodologies with full transparency and cooperation, development sprints and frequent releases
The first interview will be with a Talent Manager of MyJobCompany to discuss about the offer and your career. The second step will be an interview directly with our client’s technical team.
Allegorithmic is a French SME constantly on the edge of innovation in 3D texturing, our client has become a standard in the game industry. With a fast-growing community, they are rapidly expanding to the industries of Animation/VFX, Architecture, and Industrial Design. Keywords ? Innovation, Respect and Hybridation.
Déroulement du recrutement
- Réception des candidatures
- Analyse des CV
- Entretien cabinet
- Entretien téléphonique
- Entretien physique
- Réponse finale
- Master's in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Good skills in C/C++, real time and modeling and rendering techniques
- Knowledge of basic data structures, algorithms and computational complexity