Contexte & Environnement
The delivery manager will have to contribute to the IT infrastructure transformation, which consists of putting in place solutions to take advantage of opportunities provided by new technologies (cloud, infrastructure as code, devops).
The main topics
- The set up of a hybrid cloud, the delivery of our dev and tests platforms in the public cloud, the migration toward “as a service" infrastructure services for storage and backup, redesign and expansion of the active directory to MS Azure ....
- Contribute to the construction of secure operation of the infrastructure base: strengthening the means of monitoring and make it efficient, follow up demand management with clients of the IT INFRASTRUCTURE department, strengthening the proactive management of infrastructure capacity and obsolescence, ...
- Coordinate the build of infrastructure services designed by the technical architects
- Lead the roll-out of these services with dev, application support teams and business if needed
- Representative of IT infrastructure department in business projects to coordinate the delivery of needed infrastructure platforms
- Steer or contribute to steer infrastructure operations (RUN) (infrastructure monitoring, capacity management, demand management,…)