Contexte & Environnement
The IS Production Manager will have to sustain the securization of the Information System production run.
- Supervises the operational support activities. Works closely with all IT teams/resources to drive and coordinate issues analysis and resolution.
- Ensures that IT systems are operating with sufficient visibility and instrumentation to deliver incident detection, response and resolution.
Incident & Crisis Management
- Leads the major incidents and crisis management.
- Ensures proper analysis of incidents, documentation after resolution and the processing of actions for the continous improvement.
- Defines & implements guidelines and process to ensure a good quality of the run.
- Enhances the processes that measure, monitor, and report on the availability and performance of IT systems.