Contexte & Environnement
As a Legal Officer, reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the daily operations and mainly assist to overview and guarantee the respect of all corporate commercial, financial and regulatory matters and procedures in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Primary duties & Responsibilities
- Acting as corporate secretary of the Bank, preparation of board and executive committees meetings and minutes;
- Advising the bank on a broad range of corporate commercial, financial and regulatory matters;
- Preparing legal documents for the Legal department of the bank and the managing directors;
- Assisting the legal department for any legal matter related to the bank activities (private banking, custody and corporate banking).
- Assisting in providing general legal advice on applicable laws and regulations and on all bank policies and procedures;
- Assisting in applying, complying with and enforcing all rules, Laws and decisions taken by the competent authorities and Regulators in Luxembourg, under the supervision of the Head of Legal, including updating and improving of procedures applicable to the Legal dept.