Contexte & Environnement
As QA Engineer you will influence better software design, promote proper engineering practices, bug prevention strategies, accessibility, privacy and other advanced quality concepts across our products.
- Work in Scrum Agile development environment.
- Develop and maintain test automation processes in alignment with the project and/or organization’s standards and tools.
- Develop and maintain automation plans, frameworks, scripts and metrics for functional, regression and integration tests.
- Configure, execute and monitor load, performance and stress testing.
- Define and track quality assurance metrics.
- Participate in periodic specification and code reviews during development.
- Contribute to product release management and release documentation.
- Monitor customer feedback to continuously make improvements to the product.
- Document errors and anomalies and assist with corrective and preventative measures.