Contexte & Environnement
The Desktop Administrator will have to: Contribute to the IT infrastructure transformation, which consists of putting in place solutions to take advantage of opportunities provided by new technologies (Cloud, Application virtualization …).
The main topics are
- Harmonize Workplace for all users (One workstation for all users)
- Offer an up-to-date workstation
- Define the right technology and architecture to implement in the framework of infrastructure and applications strategy.
- Advice and suggest innovative solutions when relevant
- Contribute to the Workstation evolution and support by ensuring a stable and scalable master that integrate security policy
- Ensure the enhancement of Workstation Master
- Write Procedure and technical documentations for Helpdesk
- Manage incident escalation from different support team
- Compare different Master used ( Corp & Bu) and make recommendations to align service and create synergy
- Contribute to the build of an end-user service catalog in collaboration with Helpdesk
- Advice, propose and validate technical solutions to make Workstation evolution easiest as possible