Contexte & Environnement
As Senior Software Developer you will provide high-quality code for core Content Composite Platform.
- Translate functional requirements/user stories into technical design document, and develop programs to meet the requirements following software development process and best practices.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks ensuring delivery as per the SCRUM (agile) methodology.
- Define action plans to reach successful "story" closure and ensure teamates are completely satisfied with your code output.
- Report design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to peers.
- Participate in the software release of hotfixes and Service Packs.
- Maintain documentation of new and existing software interfaces and API, incorporating changes as needed.