Descriptif du poste
Description du Poste
Diota, the European leader in industrial Augmented Reality solutions, is developing new partnerships with the biggest automotive industry players in Europe.
In the context of their expansion on the German market, they are looking for a Global Sales Manager M/W to join their team in Stuttgart, Germany.
You can watch the video below to learn more about the Diota's universe :
As part of the Diota's team in Germany, you are in charge of :
- prospecting new leads and managing existing key accounts in Germany
- establishing proximity relationships at high level with prospects and customers and understand their "business" issues
- maximizing sales opportunities for the company in automotive industry
- negotiating and selling important business solutions that can cover an international perimeter
This is a strategic position for the company's growth in Germany and it offers you an opportunity to evolve over time towards extended responsibilities (business unit manager / country manager).
Diota - European leader in software solutions based on Augmented Reality, allows industrial players to increase their performance by linking reciprocally digital data and human operational areas. The company's objective is to put new technologies at the service of Man and thus contribute to the construction of industry of tomorrow. Thanks to augmented reality software and hardware solutions, Diota wants to make companions' work more comfortable, more efficient and less painful, in order to increase the competitiveness of their companies in the market.
Déroulement du recrutement
- Réception des candidatures
- Analyse des CV
- Entretien cabinet
- Entretien téléphonique
- Entretien physique
- Réponse finale
- You are a graduate engineer and you have at least 5 years working experience (engineering + sales) in automotive industry.
- You have significant successes in the context of selling complex solutions and you are ready to take a company car and travel over the country to see your customers.
- You are bilingual in German with fluent English and you want to integrate a dynamic, innovative and ambitious company.